1. On page 156, in the first paragraph, Professor Lay writes well established ethos. Why does she write this? Explain what ethos is and why she wrote it for this particular sentence. You might have to look up ethos in order to answer this question.
2. On page 156, on the last line of the page, Professor Lay writes consistent use of figures needed. What does she mean by this comment? How does she want the student to revise this sentence? What is the rule for writing numbers in a document? You might have to look it up if you are not sure of the answer.
3. On page 157, Professor Lay marks one sentence as a comma splice. Why is it a comma splice? Rewrite the sentence to correct this mistake.
4. Overall, this report was written on a “less technical” topic than the previous report (the one by Paul Anderson) was written on. What makes this a document for a technical writing class? Please write one or two sentences here for your answer. If you would like to, you could refer to the Locker article that we read at the beginning of the semester.
5. On page 232, in the first paragraph, why does Professor Roberts question the use of passive voice in the opening memo of the report?
6. On page 232, in the second paragraph, why does Professor Roberts write unnecessary?? What is he thinking is unnecessary? Why is he thinking it might be unnecessary?
7. On page 232, in the third paragraph, what is Professor Roberts questioning in his comment? What specific phrase doesn’t he like?
8. On page 233, in the section titled Dependability, Professor Roberts writes Can you hear that this is jammed? What does he mean? Please rewrite the sentence as if you were the student.
9. Please consider any other comment that Professor Roberts wrote on the paper. What did you learn from the comment, or what observation can you make from the comment? You can write a couple of sentences in answering this question.
10. Overall, what was the purpose of this analytical report?
This assignment is worth 30% of my overall grade in the class; therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT that instructions are followed precisely. The two videos to be compared are posted below, they are short but have a lot of essential content that must be used for the paper, because the paper basically should be deep analysis and comparison of the two videos.
Here are the instructions made by the course professor:
“Compare and contrast two video essays utilizing a minimum of five course readings to support your arguments in a 4-5 page paper and submit via Turnitin by Dec. 11th, 2018. The purpose of this assignment is to deepen your understanding of (1) how concepts of language and culture have been used to explain school outcomes, (2) the ways people “make meaning” of the institution of schooling, and (3) the ways in which the concepts of language and culture complicate and support our understanding of teaching and learning practices. This assignment is not a simple summary of the two videos, rather it requires you to analyze the effectiveness of the videos in meeting their aims and in addressing important course concepts. Using your notes from viewing the videos in class and from repeated viewings of the two videos on our course YouTube channel along with your lecture notes, course articles, and past assignments compare and contrast the videos and include the following: 1. Give a brief overview of each of the videos. Include what you think the video authors intended to contribute to our understanding of how language, culture, and education are portrayed in school and society. 2. How effective were the videos in showing how different school and societal portrayals serve to perpetuate and/or contest stereotypes or deficit views of culture and language? How might you strengthen their work? 3. How did each video “make meaning” of the institution of schooling? (i.e. What might the group say the purpose of schooling should be?) 4. How did each video inform your understanding of issues of equity and access in schools today? 5. How are these videos a reflection of what you learned in this course (or not)? 6. Include a References section. All citations should be in American Psychological Association (APA) format. A tutorial and sample paper utilizing APA style”
It is important for the assignment to be done by the due date as it is due date is 30 mins away from the time I provided on this questions. Please let me know If You have any questions. PLEASE stick to the due date, the 5 readings and their references, and the page limit. Review HOW TO WRITE A STATEMENT PROBLEM (Example 4 in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and use the format for this research engagement.
Review Research Problem Statement (Example 1 in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and use the format for performing the following tasks
Read Writing a Purpose Statement (Example 2 in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and in line with the examples of this document write your purpose statement .
Read Examples of Problem Statements from Actual Proposals (Example 3 in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and critically analyze 2 out of the 5 examples line with the examples of this document write your purpose statement. As a replier, you need to analyze the problem statement using the Purpose Checklist critically. (
Read Problem-Statement-Checklist (in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and in line with the example of this document, write your purpose statement . As a replier, you need to analyze the problem statement using the Purpose Checklist critically.
Review the handy PowerPoint (the problem and purpose statement (in your Problem & Purpose Statement folder) and write your impression of what you have learned.
Do not summarize the reading in your paper, nor the methodology or the results. Rather, write your reaction to and analysis of some aspect of the reading and how it may be applied in your field. Feel free to discuss concepts or issues that you think should be addressed.
Results, Conclusions, Application – Are there additional implications of the results that the author(s) did not mention? Any issues with generalizing the results? Would you apply the results of the study in your field? Any limitations that should have been considered? What are future directions that have not been discussed but you feel are important to include in the paper?
Is it clear what the focus of the paper is? Are there any ambiguities? Do you have appropriate examples and are they clear? Does the argument flow throughout the paper logically? Do you have a summary/conclusion?
The topic of your paper should be reflected in the title and the first sentence of a paragraph is the “topic sentence”. The first paragraph of the paper can be used as an overview and to describe the scope of your paper. Make sure the reader can follow your arguments and do not let them play the guessing game of “where are you going with this”?
You may not use any direct quotes from the reading. The point of these papers is to demonstrate that you understand the information we cover in this class. Therefore, the entire paper should be in your own words. Read the information and then reword it. Most importantly, be extremely careful to avoid any plagiarism, even inadvertent one.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!