1. HRM plays an important role in organizations by balancing the sometimes competing demands of: (Points : 5)
competitive challenges and international challenges.
competitive challenges and international challenges.
employee concerns and HRM challenges.
competitive challenges and employee concerns.
2. Human resources planning is:
(Points : 5)
a technique that identifies the critical aspects of a job.
the process of anticipating and making provision for movement of people into, within, and out of an organization.
the process of setting major organizational objectives and developing comprehensive plans to achieve these objectives.
the process of determining the primary direction of the firm.
3. Individuals protected by federal equal employment opportunity laws include all of the following except: (Points : 5)
People over age 50.
4. A job specification is: (Points : 5)
a group of related activities and duties.
the different duties and responsibilities performed by one employee.
a statement of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform work.
a statement of the tasks, duties and responsibilities associated with work.
5. Job enrichment is touted as helping employees with: (Points : 5)
self-esteem and job satisfaction
dissatisfaction with pay
dissatisfaction with benefits
6. Which of the following is the most effective source for recruitment? (Points : 5)
executive search firms
private employment agencies
7. Placing a priority on finding individuals that meet broader organizational requirements than job skills, including those who match the values or culture of the organization is called: (Points : 5)
The terms “training” and “development”:
(Points : 5)
mean the same thing
both refer to short term skill development efforts
refer to a short term performance orientation vs. a longer term skill development, respectively
refer to skills development in low level vs. managerial employees, respectively
9. The most common method used for training nonmanagerial employees is: (Points : 5)
10. The two primary purposes of performance appraisals are: (Points : 5)
informative and developmental.
managerial and administrative.
managerial and informative.
administrative and developmental.
11. Pay-for-performance programs: (Points : 5)
tie rewards to firm profitability
are easy to implement and measure
tie rewards to employee effort
result in negligible increases in output
12. Employees covered by the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act are labeled: (Points : 5)
13. Profit sharing refers to any procedure by which an employer pays employees:
(Points : 5)
an incentive based on their merit.
an incentive based on labor cost savings.
a bonus based on the overall productivity of their particular work group.
current or deferred sums based on the organization’s financial performance
14. Flexible benefit plans: (Points : 5)
are offered to employees who then must purchase each benefit they select
are favored by employers because they reduce administration costs
result in wasted benefits because of the number of different types available to employees
allow employees to choose benefits suited to their needs
15. Holiday pay, sick leave, and vacation pay are examples of: (Points : 5)
payment for time not worked
benefits required by law
categories of health care benefits
16. A major trend in preferences for individual medical care is toward nontraditional approaches that commonly involve greater use of: (Points : 5)
17. Which of the following is the dominant principle governing private-sector employment relationships? (Points : 5)
the employment-at-will principle
the job-as-property doctrine
implied contract rules
implied covenant rules
18. Which of the following is not a major reason employees desire to unionize? (Points : 5)
dissatisfaction with management
social and status concerns
19. The United Auto Workers, United Mine Workers, United Steelworkers, and Office and Professional Employees International Union are all classified as ____ unions. (Points : 5)
20. An organizational form that has fully autonomous units operating in multiple countries is: (Points : 5)
an international corporation
a multinational corporation
a transnational corporation
a global enterprise
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!