This final assignment is a culmination of the work you began in Unit 3 by identifying an agency in Wisconsin that provides counseling services to
This final assignment is a culmination of the work you began in Unit 3 by identifying an agency in Wisconsin that provides counseling services to LGBTQ population. Throughout the course, you have collected information to assess the role of counselors as social justice advocates in the areas of prevention, education, consultation and intervention. It is now time to synthesize and present your findings.
Write paper that addresses the following. Be sure to cite the information gathered during your research, field interview, literature review, and your course text and readings throughout the course.
- Discuss therapeutic models or interventions used by the organization to work with the selected clinical population.
- What best practices are applied to support the needs of individuals, couples, families, and groups?
- Describe the counselor’s role with respect to advocating for social justice at multiple levels.
- Are staff members engaged in advocacy at individual, professional, organizational and societal levels?
- To what extent do they engage in multidisciplinary support and collaboration to provide equitable mental health services to the population?
- Do they offer consultation services to other professionals in the community, such as medical personnel, law enforcement, or school personnel?
- Evaluate the counselor’s educational and preventative efforts to address the wellness of the selected clinical population.
- Does the organization, for example, provide public service announcements, screenings for depression, et cetera, to promote mental health literacy? Is there evidence that these efforts are successful?
- Evaluate how well the organizational practices align with the Movement of Global Mental Health with respect to providing equitable mental health services.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Template: Use the template provided in the resources.
- Written communication: Written communication must be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level scholarship.
- title page, main body, and references should be formatted according to current APA and formatting.
- Number of resources: A minimum of six scholarly resources from peer-reviewed journals published within the past 10 years. Distinguished submissions typically exceed this minimum.
- Length of paper: 6-8 typed double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
You are required to submit your final version of this paper to Turnitin to generate a final report prior to submitting the assignment for grading. From the Turnitin tool, first submit to the draft link to check your work for any necessary edits. Once the paper is finalized and all edits have been made, submit your final paper to the Final report option for the assignment. Please be advised it can take up to a day to obtain the percentage from Turnitin. When your paper is downloaded and viewable in Turnitin, save the originality report. Refer to The Similarity Report (linked in the resources) from Turnitin Web site for guidance.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MR ESSAY WRITER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT