The importance for networking is imminent today. Networking will help to grow a business by connecting with people looking for the service you are offering. This will help to broaden a demographic and give the business the ability to collaborate with other businesses. Proper networking can increase the types of products that you may want to sell as well. Services or goods could be exchanged for other services that may be of benefit in growing a business of a small stature.
When it comes with to negotiation and persuasion, it is worth mentioning that the strategy â€œwin-winâ€ does not mean that you should give away your position but rather look for alternatives clients can commit to from their own situation. You, as a consultant, can help them arrive at a solution without giving away your bargaining position.
You have just moved to a medium-sized city and are looking for clients. Through your networking efforts, you have met the owners of three businesses who have expressed an interest in having you help them as a consultant. You do not have a lot of detail about these businesses, but that can be an advantage, since you can use imagination and creativity to suggest potential technology and/or non-technology-based solutions. Some areas worth exploring include recognizing strategies to identify current and potential target markets, rationalizing new products and services that will bring additional value to the business as well as to the clientele, current or upcoming improvements in infrastructure, area demographics, educational and cultural preferences, and competition, to mention a few. Make sure to readÂ The Selling Process,Â in the Assignment Requirements below.
The three potential client companies are:
Client No. 1 -Â A small bookstore would like to expand what it offers to customers.
Client No. 2 -Â A small sheet music store would like to expand its business.
Client No. 3 -Â A car detailing business would like to explore additional services for its customers.
Part 1: The Selling Process
Choose just one of the clients above.
- Write an introductory statement for this section, explaining the situation briefly. It is acceptable to invent a little more detail than what is provided above. Do not simply say you “chose scenario no. 3” – write as if the reader is unaware of the Assignment instructions.
- Write a short paragraph forÂ eachof the following steps in the selling process:
- Identify potential targets – how would you determine the target customer? After thinking about the scenario, what target did you choose?
- Product offering – After determining the target, what product or service did you choose, and why? (Note: it is recommended but does not have to be a technology-related product or service)
- Competitive review – Explain any competition from other businesses that might make marketing your product or service difficult.
- The minimum wording for this part of the Assignment is 200 words.
- Do not use sources for this part of the Assignment; this is to be developed from your understanding of the scenarios.
Part 2: Professional Networking
After completing the readings and doing some light online research and thinking, develop your own ideas for professional networking.
- In your first paragraph for this section and in your own words, explain reasons for networking.
- In your second paragraph, describe places and processes that you personally could use as a Consultant to develop your own professional network. Include which ideas are most valuable and why.
- The minimum wording for this part of the Assignment is 160 words.
- This section is to be developed from your understanding of the concept and critical thinking; do not use source material.
Part 3: Research and Interpretation
The consultant needs to build negotiation skills. Perform research on the Internet and find an article that details negotiation techniques.
- Identify the article, and then summarize what you feel are the most important ideas in the first paragraph of this section of your Assignment.
- Make note of the author, title, URL, and date for this source. (you will need it for the formatting instructions below).
- The minimum wording for this part of the Assignment is 120 words.
Part 4: Keywords
Choose at least four keywords or key phrases each from Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. (This means you will have at least 12 keywords/phrases.)
This Assignment is to be presented in a report format, which means that you can create your own design!
The required pages and content are:
- Cover Page: Think about all of the content you wrote and compose a unique title for this report. Also include your name and the date on the cover.
- Page 1: Place your Part 1 content (the introductory statement and three subsequent paragraphs) on this page, with an appropriate heading.
- Page 2: Place your Part 2 content (two paragraphs) on this page, with an appropriate heading.
- Page 3: Place your Part 3 content (the summary) on this page, with an appropriate heading. Include your source information somewhere on the page. It does not have to be in APA format as long as you include all information listed in the instructions above.
- Last page: UseÂ IndexÂ as the heading and insert your 12+ keywords/phrases in alphabetical order. Identify the page number with each keyword/phrase so that the reader knows where they are used (page 1, 2, or 3).
- Include the page numbers on pages 1, 2, and 3.
- Use color, shapes, and/or relevant images to make your report look enticing yet still professional.
- Make sure that your color choices do not diminish the readability of your report.
- If you use images, select them from Microsoft Office’s offerings or your own images. Do not choose images found from random internet searches; you want to remain mindful of copyright issues.
- It is okay to use different fonts, but with some restrictions:
- Use only one or two fonts. It is typical to use one for headings and another for body text.
- Make sure that whatever fonts you choose are easily read. Overly fancy fonts can stop a client from wanting to read your reports.
- You may use different sizes of your font choices.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!