Goal:Â Develop aÂ video presentation and submit a PowerPoint presentation on a common mental health disorder (YOU ONLY ELABORATE THE POWERPOINT , I will take care of the voice over component).
Content Requirements:case study diagnosed with BIPOLAR DISORDER
The presentation must provide information:
- Introduce a fictitious patient TYPE 2. (called Bipolar Disorder II).
- Â Must specifically address the disease present on the ADULT POPULATION GROUP.
- PowerPoint Must INCLUDE:
- Definition of the disease or disorder
- Epidemiology of the disease or disorder
- Pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
- Including genetics/genomics, neurotransmitters, and neurobiology of this specific disorder.
- Epidemiology of the disease or disorder
SPECIFIC ABOUT OUR FICTITIOUS PATIENT:
- Clinical features of the disease or disorder on the ficticious patient, INCLUDING A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE PT ABOUT PRESENTING PROBLEMS
- Demographics( Â Begins with patient initials, age, race, ethnicity, and gender (5 demographics)
- History of the patient’s problems : Â Includes the presenting problem and the 8 dimensions of the problem (Onset, Location, Duration, Character, Aggravating factors, Relieving factors, Timing and Severity).
- Â Includes NKA (NOT KNOWN ALLERGY) (including = Drug, Environmental, Food, Herbal, and/or Latex or if allergies are present (reports for each severity of allergy AND description of allergy)
- Physical findings, and Psychiatric findings : Â Includes a minimum of 3 assessments for each body system, assesses at least 9 body systems directed to chief complaint, AND uses the words â€œadmitsâ€ and â€œdeniesâ€
- Includes all 8 vital signs, (BP (with patient position), HR, RR, temperature (with Fahrenheit or Celsius and route of temperature collection), weight, height, BMI (or percentiles for pediatric population) and pain.)
- Includes a list of the labs, diagnostic tools or screening tools reviewed at the visit, values of lab results or screening tools, and highlights abnormal values, OR acknowledges no labs/diagnostic tools were reviewed.
- Â Includes a list of all of the patient reported psychiatric and medical medications and the diagnosis for the medication (including name, dose, route, frequency)
- Includes (Major/Chronic, Trauma, Hospitalizations), for each medical diagnosis, year of diagnosis and whether the diagnosis is active or current .
- Includes (Outpatient and Hospitalizations), for each psychiatric diagnosis (including addiction treatment), and year of diagnosis.
- Â Includes a list of at least 6 family members regarding, at a minimum, genetic disorders, mood disorder, bipolar disorder and history of suicidal attempts
- Includes all 11 of the following: tobacco use, drug use, alcohol use, marital status, employment status, current and previous occupation, sexual orientation, sexually active, contraceptive use/pregnancy status, and living situation.
- Includes all 10 components of the mental status check (appearance, attitude/behavior, mood, affect, speech, thought process, thought content/ perception, cognition, insight and judgement) with detailed descriptions for each area
- Includes a clear outline of the accurate principal diagnosis based on DSM5 or DSM5-TR criteria AND lists the remaining diagnoses addressed at the visit (in descending priority).
- Â Includes at least 2 differential diagnoses for the principal diagnosis
- Â Includes appropriate diagnostic/lab testing or screening tool 100% of the time OR acknowledges â€œno diagnostic testing or screening tool clinically required at this timeâ€
- Includes a detailed pharmacologic and non pharmacological treatment plan for each of the diagnoses listed under â€œassessmentâ€. The plan includes ALL of the following: drug/vitamin/herbal name, dose, route, frequency, duration and cost as well as education related to pharmacologic agent. For non-pharmacological treatment, includes: treatment name, frequency, duration. If the diagnosis is a chronic problem, student includes instructions on currently prescribed medications as above.
- Â Includes at least 3 strategies to promote and develop skills for managing their illness and at least 3 self-management methods on how to incorporate healthy behaviors into their lives.
- Â Provides a detailed list of medical and other interdisciplinary referrals or documents NO REFERRAL ADVISED AT THIS TIME. Includes a timeline for follow up appointments.
- Treatment recommendations according to the US clinical guidelines.
- Patient education for management and anticipatory guidance.
- Â Non-pharmaceutical, cultural, and spiritual considerations must be addressed.
- Powerpoint presentations with 14 slides (excluding references and tittle page) need to be clear and easy to read with no less than 16-point font. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- Incorporate a minimum of 5 current (published from 2018 up to now) scholarly journal articles, books(including the exact page number for books) or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style 7 ed.
NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%. WILL BE CHECKED by Instructor.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!