Note: This is one part of a Personal Finance Portfolio in the course that we will be working on throughout the semester. The completed portfolio will count 10% of your final grade.
A budget allows you to compare your spending against your income. If you find that the amount you spend is more than what you earn, changes need to be made. A budget also allows you to start to think about what spending is more important to you, and what spending you can cut back on.
Budgeting can lead to some tough decisions. You have studied how governments and businesses use cost-benefit analysis to evaluate their options. In this worksheet, you will use cost-benefit analysis to help you consider your own budget.
- Figure your weekly income by adding what you make from your job in a month and what you receive in monthly allowance, then dividing by four.
- Figure your weekly expenses by tracking your spending (MS Word 15KB) over one week. If necessary, divide any monthly expenses, like a cell phone bill, by four to get your weekly cost. You do NOT need to submit the completed table for a grade. Then use the four steps below to help you create a new budget. Your answers to these four questions below will be graded.
- Does your current spending match your current income? If your spending is more than your income, how much is the difference?
- In what budget category do you spend the most money? Do you have room to adjust this category, or are the costs fixed?
- Pick one category from your budget to examine through cost-benefit analysis. Make sure it is a category that you have the ability to adjust one way or the other. When you consider what benefits you gain from a spending item, include aspects such as enjoyment, satisfaction, and happiness.
- Write down what benefits you get from spending in this category. What needs and wants are being fulfilled?
- Consider any alternatives that may also satisfy the same wants and needs, and list them below.
- Weigh some of these options against your current budget. Are there any options that provide you the same benefit at a lower cost? Any options that may provide greater benefit at the same cost? If you need to reduce your budget, is there any way you can cut spending but still satisfy the same needs and wants?
- Research shows that those who regularly contribute to a charitable organization have higher self-esteem and developed social skills. Using the cost-benefit process, is there any spending areas that you could replace with charitable donations?
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MR ESSAY WRITER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT