Option #1: Project Proposal
In this option, you will develop, compile, and write important project documents for aservice type project with an international componentin a for-profit or non-profit firm that you have selected. You must clearly detail the international component of your selected project. It may be that the project is executed in a country other than the United States, or that the supplier is hired from a company headquartered outside the United States. The company or organization can be one that you work for, one with which you are familiar, or one you find through research. The project must be a real project, not yet started, and for delivery of a service. Service projects may include IT software development, healthcare delivery, or fundraising among many others. The project must be a new project that you will plan and must not be an existing project within the organization, nor one you have used in any previous courses in the program. You must select a project that is complex enough to allow you to demonstrate an understanding of the learning objectives for this course, and that allows you to deliver on all the project management components required in this portfolio project.
Your assignment milestone is as follows:
Project Initiation –Your project plan must include an introduction of the company and the scope of the project. Your project initiation portion of the portfolio project is to include an explanation of those inputs, tools, and techniques that result in a project charter, and stakeholder register. It is strongly suggested that you consult the PMBOK Guide (Project Management Institute, 2017) for further detail on the deliverables for this section of your Capstone Project.
- Project Statement of Work (SOW) – including the business need, product, service, or result scope description, and the strategic plan to show how the project aligns with the organization’s vision, goals, and mission.
- Project Charter – which will formally authorize the project and use of resources
- Business case – including information relative to the market demand, organizational need, customer request, technological advance, legal requirement, ecological impact, or social need.
- Stakeholder analysis – including analysis of relationships, quantitative, and qualitative information regarding interests of the parties and documented in a power/interest grid, power/influence grid, influence/impact grid, or salience model.
- Stakeholder register – including the identification information, assessment information, and stakeholder classification.
- Procurement documents – including contract information for key stakeholders and suppliers, and supplier lists.
Optionally, please include (in your appendices):
- Agreements – which define the initial intentions captured in a memorandum of understanding, service level agreement, letters of intent, or other written or verbal understanding of the project.
- Enterprise environmental factors – including governmental standards, organizational culture, organizational structure, and market considerations.
- Organizational process assets – including organizational standards, policies, templates, or processes, and historical information that informs the project team.
- Tools and Techniques – including expert judgement and facilitation techniques.
- Meetings – including information describing the profile analysis meetings.
Project Planning –It is strongly suggested that you consult the PMBOK Guide (Project Management Institute, 2017) for further detail on the deliverables for this section of your Capstone Project. To finalize your work in order to deliver the requirements for this portion of your portfolio project, you must include the following subsections:
- Project Management Plan – including project baselines for scope, schedule, and cost; subsidiary plans for scope management, requirements management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, process improvement management, human resource management, communications management, risk management, procurement management, stakeholder management; other items such as description of how the work will be performed, change management plan, and information on how key management reviews will be conducted.
- Traceability Matrix – including information on project requirements, rationale for inclusion, source, priority, and status.
- Project Scope Statement – including scope description, acceptance criteria, deliverable, exclusions, constraints, or assumptions.
- Create WBS WBS Dictionary – including information on decomposition, and WBS to five levels as shown in the video example in Module 4.
- Cost estimates – including basis of estimates, vendor bid analysis, cost benefit analysis, and cost of quality.
- Budget – including cost baseline, management reserve, control accounts, contingency reserve, activity contingency reserve, and project funding requirements.
- Communications management – including communication requirements analysis, communication technology, communication models and methods.
- Risk management – including analytical techniques used, risk breakdown structure; risk categories, probability, and impact matrix; risk categorization, and urgency assessment; risk register with list of risks and potential responses; use of quantitative risk modeling through tornado diagram, decision tree diagram, or cost risk simulation results; and strategies for negative and positive risks.
Optionally, please include (in your appendices):
- Tools and Techniques – including interviews, focus groups, decision-making, prototypes, benchmarking, or other tools and techniques.
- Rules for cost and performance management – including a discussion of earned value measurement (EVM) techniques.
- Activity list, attributes, and milestone list
- Precedence diagramming method (PDM), dependency determination, task duration, and leads and lags, and critical path method (CPM).
- Project schedule network diagram with critical path, ES, LS, EF, LF, and slack.
- Resource requirements – including resource calendar, resource breakdown structure, resource constraints, and resource leveling.
- Estimates of activity duration – including analogous estimating, parametric estimating, or three-point estimating, and reserve analysis.
- Quality – including seven basic quality tools, statistical sampling, process improvement plan, quality metrics, and quality checklists.
- Human resource management – including organizational charts and position descriptions, responsibility chart matrix, RACI matrix, networking requirements, and pertinent organizational theory.
- Procurement management – including make-or-buy analysis, market research, and source selection documents.
- Stakeholder management – including desired engagement levels for key stakeholders, and engagement assessment matrix.
Your draft paper must meet the following requirements:
- 4-6 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 2 quality sources, of which 1 must be a current, scholarly resource. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer reviewed requirements but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent 3 years. The use of thePMBOK Guideas a quality source is strongly suggested. ThePMBOK Guideis not a scholarly resource.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!